Skincare should be two things: easy and NO BS.
But sometimes it’s hard to know what your face needs and what hurts it more than helps it.
We’ve made three products that take the fuss out of skincare, so you can focus on the important things in the world that actually need your attention.
Step 1 - Shave
Uncover what’s within, naturally. With our shave oil gel that’s free of irritants and toxic chemicals, keep your skin clean, clear and happy. Normal foam shave cream can strip moisture from your face and make your skin flaky and dry.
There is no BS in this shave oil gel. It does its job of protecting your skin while you’re getting back some clean lines.
- Warm your face first with a warm cloth to soften the skin and whiskers. This helps the razor to glide without irritating drag.
- Rub some shave oil gel between your hands and then rub onto your face (or you can brush it on).
- Using a sharp razor shave with the grain for a soft smooth finish.
Step 2 - Aftershave
Shaving stresses skin big time and opens the door to clogged pores. By using a gentle toning aftershave you’re able to re-balance your skin, keep your pores clean and clear to prevent breakouts. It also soothes and balances your skin’s pH levels and allows for a clean and fresh face, free of dreaded shaving rash. Best used after a clean shave.
- After shaving, spray aftershave onto your face, holding bottle 10-15cm from your face, OR
- Apply a small amount of aftershave onto clean palms, rub together and then pat the aftershave onto the shaved area, including down your neck
Step 3 - Moisturise
To prevent ingrown hairs and flaky skin, moisturising is an essential part of any skincare routine.
Moisturisers are tailored to prevent your skin from becoming too dry or oily with light, non-greasy ingredients. Our moisturiser is just that, no-fuss and packed with only the essential nutrients to restore your skin to what it should be, clean, moisturised, protected and all natural.
- With clean hands place a pea-sized amount of moisturiser on your fingertips
- Gently spread across your face until it has absorbed into your skin
See. quick easy and No B.S.
If you want to take the HESO range for a test drive, check out the introductory trial kit here.