Want to become the very best version of yourself?
Time to slow down, stand back and take stock. Look beyond what you see in the mirror. Instead look at the words of other great people — whether it’s successful men and women that have lived before you or those that are still alive, continuing to push forward despite their failures. Here are some powerful quotes to assist.
- The mark of a great man is one who knows when to set aside the important things to accomplish the vital ones — Brandon Sanderson.
- Courage is not having the strength to go on; it’s going on when you don’t have the strength — Theodore Roosevelt.
- Life isn’t as serious as the mind makes it out to be — Eckhart Tolle.
- Strength doesn’t come from what you CAN do; it comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t — Rikki Rogers (author)
- Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm —Winston Churchill.
- A real man smiles in times of trouble, gathers strength from distress and grows brave by reflection — Thomas Paine.
- Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is — Anne Frank.
- The simple things are sometimes the most significant — Anon.
- Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value — Albert Einstein.
- Remembering you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose — Steve Jobs.